Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Shared lunch

Today I have chosen this piece of writing that i've done because I enjoyed that day.What everyone had to do was have activities of cooking and making food.What I enjoyed was having to eat what others had made.To be honest there was nothing that was challenging because I really didn't do anything.Thank you and I hope you enjoy my writing.

 “Everyone line Up and get ready to go have shared lunch,” said Mr Margetts.As soon as we got to the staffroom we had to go and wash our hands so they were clean for touching the fruit and vegetables.We all sat down on the comfortable blue chairs. Mr explain to us what fruits and vegetables that had vitamins,protein and grains. The things that there were was kumara for the kumara chips.Banana,weet-bix and milk were mixed for the smoothies.The cheese and sliced pineapples were for the cheese and pineapple on stick.The last thing there were was a hummus sandwich with crumbled cheese. The kumara chips were made by Lucy,Caroline,John and Viliami. They chopped and peeled the yellow and orange kumara. I wasn't really sure who was on the smoothie activity but I know that they used banana weet-bix and milk.They mixed it all together in the blender.The people who were working on the hummus and cheese sandwich was Siu,Aaron,Mafi and Buzz.They got healthy,delicious bread to spread hummus on.Along with the cheese they spread it around.The two people who were working on the cheese and pineapple on stick were Pauline and Sumaya,what they did was put one cubed cheese on the toothpick and then put pineapple on. “Yum!!!” yelled the kids.We munched up the delicious,healthy lunch that was cooked and then served.At the end of our shared lunch we all cleaned up our mess and rinsed the plates,bowls and cups.I enjoyed our shared lunch,especially when I felt full of yummy food.

2 comments:

  1. Great recount Franzene. I like your describing words. How could you make your writing easier to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING WRITING FRANZENE!What I liked about your recount is you put a lot of punctuation and added in some good words.I agree with Mr for you to try and make your recount a bit cleaner but LOVELY WRITING and keep up the good work.
    From:Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.